Skip Nav Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares a word of warning involving electrical safety, shock hazards and kids who are actively on social media. Sometimes a challenge is hard to resist. Kids need to be warned about the dangers of electricity, no matter what others are telling them to try.
Learning the details of what your kids may be akin to is vitally important. Electricity is nothing to be played with. Metal is a conductor, thus using a penny to create a spark and smoke with a charger plug put into an outlet can create fires, smoke and electrical shock. Be aware of any challenge your child is willing to engage in that could risk fire to your home, electrical shock or even death to your child. Here at Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC, not only do we desire to share electrical safety tips for your business and home, but for your kids. Their electrical safety is of vital importance and we want to share the information that can help you be in the know about what your child may be curious about and may be engaging in that is dangerous to them or to your home or business. Social Media can be a powerful influence in your child’s life, especially if they see other kids engaging in dangerous activity. Teaching your kids to be Electrically Safe and Smart is essential! Be Aware and Take Care! To stay informed about electrical safety, shock and fire prevention, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook, where we share tips from around the web and right here at Bill’s Quality Electric, so you and your kids can Stay Electrically Safe and Smart! And remember, If you own a business or home in Collin County area of North Texas and are in need of electrical service, repair or installation, give us a call at 214.697.3134 to schedule an appointment with Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC. We look forward to doing business with you!