Skip Nav

Contact Us

Bill's Quality Electric, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Bill's Quality Electric, LLC. Complete the form below to send us an email, or simply give us a call. We're looking forward to working with you.

  • 1800 S McDonald St
    McKinney, TX 75069
  • 214-697-3134

    Thank You!

    Your message has been sent.

    Oops, message not sent.

    Please make sure fields are complete.

    Electrical Safety: Shock Prevention in the Kitchen

    Electrical Safety: Shock Prevention in the Kitchen

    Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares electrical safety and shock prevention tips with a special focus on the kitchen and how to avoid electrical hazards. When it comes to making breakfast on a school morning, we can often find ourselves in a hurry when we’re pressed for time before the bus arrives or before leaving to get in line to drop the kiddos off. But electrical safety in the kitchen is of paramount importance, especially when using electrical appliances such as the toaster or microwave. Be sure the kids know not to remove toast using a metal piece of cutlery. If something gets stuck, unplug it first! Metal on electrical parts inside can create electrical shock. When you use the microwave, be sure to only use items that can be contained without electrical issues. Teaching your kids how to use appliances correctly, especially on those school mornings when they might be in a hurry, can help prevent accidents, and even death by electrical shock. Plus it gives you the opportunity to connect before the school day begins. Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC wish you an electrically safe day and encourages you to Stay Electrically Safe and Smart! Copyright 2018 Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC Header Image Art Copyright 2018 by Dawn Herring