Skip Nav

Contact Us

Bill's Quality Electric, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Bill's Quality Electric, LLC. Complete the form below to send us an email, or simply give us a call. We're looking forward to working with you.

  • 1800 S McDonald St
    McKinney, TX 75069
  • 214-697-3134

    Thank You!

    Your message has been sent.

    Oops, message not sent.

    Please make sure fields are complete.

    Electrical Safety: Extension Cord Usage Gone Wrong

    Electrical Safety: Extension Cord Usage Gone Wrong

    Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares electrical safety and fire prevention tips with a special focus on the use of extension cords and other electrical hazards that can lead to fires and what you can do to prevent them. Included are electrical fire statistics and how to reduce the possibility of fires in your home. Tips include proper usage of extension cords in conjunction with appliances and how to prevent overheating. Also mentioned are proper care of Christmas trees to prevent fires. Stay Electrically Safe and Smart this holiday season and stay free of fires!  Special Thanks to, ABC27 News, Dawn White, Lebanon Fire Commissioner, Duane Trautman, Joya Morrissey, owner of Lebanon Farmer’s Market, and to the National Fire Protection Association for the article, Three tips to prevent starting a fire in your home this holiday season.