Skip Nav

Contact Us

Bill's Quality Electric, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Bill's Quality Electric, LLC. Complete the form below to send us an email, or simply give us a call. We're looking forward to working with you.

  • 1800 S McDonald St
    McKinney, TX 75069
  • 214-697-3134

    Thank You!

    Your message has been sent.

    Oops, message not sent.

    Please make sure fields are complete.

    Electrical Safety: Don’t Step on In-Ground Electrical Boxes!

      tx1 Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares an electrical safety word of caution for the electrical safety of all in regards to in-ground electrical boxes and why it’s important to avoid contact with them. We are sharing this information to let folks know of the dangers of the electrical wiring inside those in-ground boxes and that children should be told NOT TO STEP on them. The story we share today is in regards to a child who got badly burned from stepping on an in-ground box right here in North Texas. Please take precautions and help prevent injuries from electrically-based equipment. Stay Electrically Safe and Smart when outdoors and keep distance from in-ground electrical equipment! We wish the boy a quick recovery from his electrical burns. Special Thanks to and to Ben Russell for the article/story, Child Badly Burned After Apparent Electrical Explosion.