Skip Nav

Contact Us

Bill's Quality Electric, LLC

Thank you for your interest in Bill's Quality Electric, LLC. Complete the form below to send us an email, or simply give us a call. We're looking forward to working with you.

  • 1800 S McDonald St
    McKinney, TX 75069
  • 214-697-3134

    Thank You!

    Your message has been sent.

    Oops, message not sent.

    Please make sure fields are complete.

    Electrical Safety: DIY Gone Wrong


    Fire Hazard with Loose Connection in Outlet

    Electrical Safety: DIY Gone Wrong

    Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares an electrical fire story that showcases the dangers of Do-It-Yourself electrical work by an unlicensed person and why this can be a disaster waiting to happen. Cautions about unlicensed electrical work being done in the home are shared due to the possibility of electrical fire and how long it may take before that happens as a result of the DIY approach. Electricity is not something to mess with; electrical systems are dangerous and complicated and should only be dealt with by a licensed electrician. Save your home from possible fire-related damage due to DIY style electrical work being done, and hire a professional! Stay Electrically Safe and Smart as a homeowner when you need electrical work done in your home! Special Thanks to, to Amanda Keane, to Erin Fitzsimonds, to Dennis Leger of the Springfield Fire Department, and to Aaron Cole, Electrical Inspector of the City of Springfield, for the article/news story and video, Unlicensed Electrical Work Blamed for House Fire in Springfield.