Electrical Safety: Warning from an Electrocution Survivor

Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares an electrocution survivor’s story, where he shares what he was doing and how he came in contact with high voltage, how it damaged his body, what surgeries he had and how his life has been changed as a result of his injuries. His story is a word of warning to anyone who is at risk for an electrical injury. Stay Electrically Safe and Smart no matter where you are to help reduce the possibility of electric shock or even fatality! 

Special Thanks to BC Hydro for the video, Eric’s Story: Surviving an Electrical Accident.