Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this important electrical news piece that shares the fatal story of a faulty electrical circuit breaker. Please be sure the your home’s electrical circuit breakers are in good working order. Don’t delay repairs; it could save your life. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to UPI.com and US News for this article, Atlanta-area mom died trying to save kids from fire.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this word of caution concerning the electrical system in your home and what fire and shock hazards you may have if it hasn’t been upgraded. Don’t take chances. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to HomeInsurance.org and Thomas Zuo for the article, Don’t get zapped by Electrical Hazards in Your Home.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares a news piece that shows the hazard of overloaded surge protectors, causing a home-based fire. Be sure not to create a fire hazard by mis-using surge protectors. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to NJ.com and Alex Zdan for this article, Overloaded Electrical Outlet Blamed for Lawrence Fire.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this important electrical safety post focused on electronics usage, wattage, and outlets. Stay Electrically Safe today!
Special thanks to c-jet.org for their article, How to Eliminate Electrical Safety Hazards in Your Home.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this news piece on a student safety champion and gives details of the school-based program initiated by Warwickshire County Council’s Fire and Rescue Services.
Special Thanks to Aboutmyarea.co.uk for providing this article, Southam Primary School Pupil is a Fire Safety Champion.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares these vitally important electrical safety tips, emphasizing possible electrical hazards in your home. These include when your home has been remodeled, type of wiring and grounds for your wiring, plus more. Stay Electrically Safe as a homeowner!
Special Thanks to Chron.com and Direct Energy for this article, Electrical Home Safety: Potential Hazards You Must Address!
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares the devastating news of deaths in Orofino, Idaho due to the use of an extension cord and electric grill. Be sure not to use equipment not equipped to handle an electrical load! Stay Electrically Safe.
Special thanks to Foxnews.com and Associated Press for the article, 5 Killed in Idaho House Fire After Electrical Short.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this information about codes for your home that determines safety and proper usage, including the electrical system. Be sure to have your home checked for code requirement to stay electrically safe!
Special Thanks to Direct Energy for this important information and the article, Is Your Home’s Plumbing and Electrical Up to Code?