Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this tragic news and electrical safety info on stove cords and being sure they are in good condition. Please stay electrically Safe! It could save your life or the live on your child.
Special Thanks to Gotham-ist and Rebecca Fishbein for the article, Faulty Electrical Cord Sparked Bronx Fire that Killed 7 Year Old, Officials Say.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this vitally important electrical safety information that will help you teach your kids how to prevent shocks and fires with use of electrical cords and outlets, electronics and appliances, as well as outdoor safety. Help your kids stay electrically safe every day!
Special thanks to Every day life-Global post and Zora Hughes for the article, Electrical Safety Rules for Kids.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this electrical safety information in reference to small household appliances. Be sure the products you purchase and use are in quality condition and have necessary standards to keep you electrically safe from shock.
Special thanks to SGS and to Marcus Bombis for the article, Always in the Spotlight: The Safety of Electrical Household Appliances.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares common sense tips for electrical safety, both indoors and out, for you, the homeowner. Sometimes just a bit more of awareness can save your life! Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to Healthable and Barry Atkins for his article, Common Sense Electrical Safety Tips for Consumers.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares these electrical safety hazards and recognizing when it’s time to call an electrician for repair! These hazards can cause electrical fires and need attention. Stay electrically safe!
Special Thanks to Empowered News and Colonial Electric for their article, Colonial Electric Unveils Home Electrical Safety and Security Tips.