Electrical Safety: Student Savvy in the Dorm

Electrical Safety: Student Savvy in the Dorm

Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares electrical safety, shock and fire prevention tips with a special focus on student safety in the dorm as they head back to college.

Tips include cooking safety, proper outlet and extension cord usage, maintenance of electrical components, and fire prevention.

Awareness is key to prevention of hazards in the dorm so you can Stay Electrically Safe and Smart!

Special Thanks to OC-Breeze.com, to Orange County Breeze, to Paul Netter of Southern California Edison, and to Andrew Martinez, Vice President of Safety, Security and Business Resiliency with SCE for the article, College Dormitory Safety: A Lesson in Preventable Hazards.

If you have a home or business in the Collin County area of North Texas and you have need of electrical service or repair, give us a call at 214.697.3134 to make an appointment. We look forward to doing business with you so you can Stay Electrically Safe and Smart!