Electrical Safety: When a Pool Turns Deadly

Electrical Safety: When a Pool Turns Deadly

Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares an electrical fatality news story that focuses on pool safety and the electrical system that controls it and why, when electrical hazards are present, they need to be repaired. This story shows what can happen to someone in a pool when electrical wiring is not properly installed and when electrical components do not meet the requirements of the system. This story also shows the importance of having electrical inspections done on pools to be sure they are safe and free of electrical hazards that could cause electrocution, thus saving a life, a person from drowning. Stay Electrically Safe and Smart concerning pool maintenance and repair to help prevent electrocution deaths!

We offer our condolences to the family of Rachel Rossof. 

Special Thanks to NYDailyNews.com, to Elizabeth Elizalde, and to the family of Rachel Rossof, for this importance news story, Family of North Carolina Teen ‘paralyzed’ by electricity in pool before drowning sues two companies.