Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares these lightning related safety tips for both indoors and outdoors, with focus on what not to do and how to handle yourself when in harm’s way. Stay Electrically Safe no matter where you are!
Special Thanks to Farmington Hills Legal Examiner and to Mark Bello for the article, Lightning Safety: When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors!
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this electrically-related news story about an explosion and fire occurring in downtown St. Louis, possibly related to an electrical transformer. Thankfully, no one was injured. Stay Electrically Safe in your business!
Special Thanks to Fox2now.com and to Anthony Kiekow for this article and video news story, Underground Electrical Vault Explodes in Downtown St. Louis.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares these vitally important electrical safety tips in regards to severe weather with a focus on submerged electrical equipment and usage after a storm. Be sure to heed these warnings for your safety. Stay Electrically Safe in all weather conditions!
Special Thanks to Fire Engineering.com and ESFI for providing the article, ESFI Launches Comprehensive Severe Weather Safety Resources.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this fire-related news story about Luna’s Tortilla Factory which had fired damage due to an electrical short. It’s important to have your electrical system checked to be sure it is in proper working order in your business. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to KERA news.com and to Stella M Chavez for the article, Electrical Short Sparked Fire at Luna’s Tortilla Factory; Owner Plans to Rebuild.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this news story featuring a faulty outlet that caused a fire. Your electrical system and components should be checked for faulty issues that could start a fire. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to JournalPioneer.com for the article, Electrical Fault Blamed for House Fire.
Bill’s Quality Electric, LLC shares this fatal news story (with video) regarding a man who lived in an older mobile home and used too many electrical extension cords. Please be safe by not overusing electrical extension cords; have your electrical system upgraded. Stay Electrically Safe!
Special Thanks to WSAZ News Channel 3 and to Olivia Fecteau for this news video and article, Elderly Man Killed in Braxton County House Fire, Cause Likely Electrical.